Skip to content
Admin: PHQ (in house)
Personal Health Questionnaire (PHQ) - In House
During the past two weeks...
Not at all - 0
Several days - 1
More than half the days - 2
Nearly every day - 3
1. I've had little interest or pleasure in doing things.
2. I've been feeling down, depressed or hopeless.
3. I've had trouble falling or staying asleep or sleeping too much.
4. I've been feeling tired or having little energy.
5. I've had a poor appetite or overeating.
6. You've been feeling bad about yourself - or that you are a failure or you have let yourself or your family down.
7. I've had trouble concentrating on things, such as reading the newspaper or watching television.
8. I've been moving or speaking so slowly that other people could have noticed. Or the opposite - being so fidgety or restless that you have been moving around a lot more than usual.
9. You've had thoughts that you would be better off dead or of hurting yourself in some way.
10. If you selected any problems, how difficult have these problems made it for you to do your work, take care of things at home or get along with other people?
Not difficult at all - 0
Somewhat difficult - 1
Very difficult - 2
Page load link